One Window Facilitation desk at International Airports
GRIEVANCE COMMISSIONER CELL FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS IN
THE FEDERAL OMBUDSMAN SECRETARIAT
Grievance Commissioner Cell in Federal Ombudsman Secretariat was established in 2015 under section (7) of the Federal Ombudsman institutional reforms act, 2013, to address the individual and systematic issues of the Overseas Pakistanis related to the Federal Government Ministries, Departments, Organizations and Agencies.
Functions of Grievance Commissioner Cell
- Redressal of Complaints/ Grievances of Overseas Pakistanis received direct in this office through e-mail or by dak.
- On the initiative taken by HWM each mission/ consulate abroad has appointed a Focal Person and allocated one day in a week for meeting with Overseas Pakistanis to redress their grievances. Detailed monthly progress reports are being acquired regularly from our Foreign Missions abroad.
- On the initiative of the Wafaqi Mohtasib (Ombudsman), One Window Facilitation Desks (OWFD)’ have been established at following International Airports for instant redressal of complaints/ problems/ queries of overseas Pakistanis travelling abroad and coming back to their homeland. Any person in the international departure/ arrival lounges can use the services of these desks which are regularly monitored by WMS & monthly progress reports are being acquired from all stakeholders.
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad
- Allama Iqbal International Airport, Lahore
- Jinnah International Airport, Karachi
- Bacha Khan International Airport, Peshawar
- Quetta International Airport, Quetta
- Multan International Airport, Multan
- Sialkot International Airport, Sialkot
- Faisalabad International Airport, Faisalabad
Contact details of Grievance Commissioner and his website in Pakistan
Name & Designation
DR. INAM-UL-HAQ JAVEID
GRIEVANCE COMMISSIONER FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS
Tell No: 051-9217259
Cell No: 0300-9500936
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat, 36-Constitution Avenue,
Help Line: 1055
(Any Overseas Pakistani can lodge his complaint with Grievance Commissioner against Federal Government Ministries/Departments/Organizations/Agencies regarding Mal-administration, delay, inattention or injustice, through above mentioned e-mail or postal address)