Who Can Lodge a Complaint

Any person aggrieved by an action (decision, process, reccomendation, omission etc.) of any functionary of the Ministry / Division / Department / Commission / Corporation of the Federal Government or Institution established or controlled by the Federal Government which :

 1. is contrary to law, rules or regulations or is a departure from established practice or procedure, unless it is bona fide and for valid reasons; or

 2. is perverse, arbitrary or unreasonable, unjust, biased, oppressive, or discriminatory; or

 3. is based on irrelevant grounds; or

 4. involves the exercise of powers or the failure or refusal to do so, for corrupt or improper motives, such as, bribery jobbery, favouritism,  nepotism and administrative excesses; and

 5. neglect, inattention, delay, incompetence, inefficiency and ineptitude, in the administration or discharge of duties and responsibilities.


کون شکا یت کا اند راج کرا سکتا ہے؟

کو ئی بھی شخص جو وفاقی وزارتوں، ڈویژنوں، محکموں، کمشنوں، کا رپو ریشنوں یا وفاقی حکو مت کے زیر انتظا م چلنے والے کسی بھی ادارے کے افسر، اہلکا ر یا عہد یدار کی طر ف سے کئے گئے کسی بھی فیصلے، طر یق کار، تجو یز، سفا رش یا ایسے عمل سے متا ثر ہو جو:

۱……قا نون، قا عد ے اور مر وجہ طر یق کار سے متصا دم ہو؛یا

۲……غیر منطقی، غیر معقول، غیر منصفا نہ، متعصبا نہ یا امتیا زی ہو؛یا

۳……غیر متعلقہ بنیا دوں پر استوار ہو؛یا

۴……بد عنوا نی، اختیارات کے نا جا ئز استعمال، غیر معقول محر کات، رشوت ستا نی، اقر با ء پر وری یا طرف داری پر مبنی ہو؛ یا

۵……کسی سر کا ری اہلکار کی اپنے فرا ئض منصبی کی ادائیگی میں کو تا ہی، غفلت، غیر ذمہ داری، تا خیر یا نا اہلی کا مظہر ہو۔