One Window Facilitation desk at International Airports
GRIEVANCE COMMISSIONER CELL FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS IN THE FEDERAL OMBUDSMAN SECRETARIAT
Grievance Commissioner Cell in Federal Ombudsman Secretariat was established in 2015 under section (7) of the Federal Ombudsman institutional reforms act, 2013, to address the individual and systemic issues of the Overseas Pakistanis related to the Federal Government Ministries, Departments, Organizations and Agencies.
Functions of Grievance Commissioner Cell
Complaints of Overseas Pakistanis received direct in Grievance Commissioner Office through E-mail/ Dak are handled promptly on daily basis and complainants are kept informed about the progress/ redressal of their cases through E-mail, WhatsApp, Voice massages and Phone.
- Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Islamabad
- Allama Iqbal International Airport, Lahore
- Jinnah International Airport, Karachi
- Bacha Khan International Airport, Peshawar
- Quetta International Airport, Quetta
- Multan International Airport, Multan
- Sialkot International Airport, Sialkot
- Faisalabad International Airport, Faisalabad
Contact details of Grievance Commissioner and his website in Pakistan
Name & Designation
DR. INAM-UL-HAQ JAVEID
GRIEVANCE COMMISSIONER FOR OVERSEAS PAKISTANIS
Tell No: 051-9217259
Federal Ombudsman Secretariat, 36-Constitution Avenue,
Help Line No. within Pakistan: 1055
Help Line No. from other countries: 0092-51-9213886 , 0092-51-9213887
(Monday to Friday 08:00 AM to 10:00 PM)
- Any Overseas Pakistani can lodge his complaint with Grievance Commissioner against Federal Government Ministries/Departments/Organizations/Agencies regarding Mal-administration, delay, inattention or injustice, through above mentioned e-mail or postal address
- For Filing complaint neither lawyer nor any Fee is required.