Who Can Lodge A Complaint
Any person aggrieved by an action (decision, process, reccomendation, omission etc.) of any functionary of the Ministry / Division / Department / Commission / Corporation of the Federal Government or Institution established or controlled by the Federal Government which :
1. is contrary to law, rules or regulations or is a departure from established practice or procedure, unless it is bona fide and for valid reasons; or
2. is perverse, arbitrary or unreasonable, unjust, biased, oppressive, or discriminatory; or
3. is based on irrelevant grounds; or
4. involves the exercise of powers or the failure or refusal to do so, for corrupt or improper motives, such as, bribery jobbery, favouritism, nepotism and administrative excesses; and
5. neglect, inattention, delay, incompetence, inefficiency and ineptitude, in the administration or discharge of duties and responsibilities.